Third Annual “Plow To Plate” Harvest Dinner
(From Jim Eisenstein)
The Boalsburg Farmers Market and Mount Nittany Winery present our third Harvest Dinner celebrating local food with a variety of dishes all prepared by our area’s best chefs from fresh ingredients obtained at the Boalsburg Farmers Market.
Wednesday, September 10, from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at the Mt. Nittany Winery, 300 Houser Rd, Centre Hall, PA 16828. $35 per ticket, kids under 12 free. Tickets available at Boalsburg Farmers Market Tuesdays from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m at the PA Military Museum.
- Wiker Report Released Aug. 13 – Public Forum Sept. 2
- Aug. 23 Solar-on-State Workshop Open to Public; Dahlhausen Response to Wiker Report
- CITY-GREEN August 2014 Newsletter & Revised Bylaws
- State College Borough Utility Analysis Published
- Calendar of Events
- What’s Fresh & Local at the Farmers Markets?
- Friends & Farmers Cooperative Updates – Survey, Carpools for Farm Products, Living Wages for Young Farmers, October 2012 Report on Tuscarora Organic Growers Cooperative
- School Garden to School Cafeteria Update
- College Township Backyard Hens Update
- August 23 PSU Community Solar on State Workshop
- ESMP-in-Exile Update
- Strategic Energy Update to PSU Trustees
- Sustainability Institute Columbia Gas Pipeline Investigation Update
- Community-Driven Strategic Energy Planning Update (pursuit of baseline aggregate electricity consumption data for 16801 zip code as follow-up to Georgetown University Energy Prize competition)