Millheim Farmers’ Market Preview for Saturday July 6 10:00am – 1:00 p.m.
- Sally & Bill Vint will be selling their BLUEBERRIES!!!!
- Egg Hill Gardens: Betsy still has Fava beans, sugar snap peas, and of course, kale, collards, & Swiss Chard.
- New Harmony Homestead: Bacon, pork cuts and awesome eggs.
- Cow – a – Hen: Ground beef & pork.
- Gemelli Bakers: freshly made soft pretzels and bread.
- Stone Meadow: Cheese & beef.
- MacNeals Orchards: Maple syrup
- Salt & Honey: Megan prepares the most amazing dishes…you gotta come out & try some….quiches, and much more.
- Quinn Beiler will have baked goods
- Creekside Gardens with seasonal produce.
- Common Ground: Vegetable plants & herbs
Our Penns Valley Learning Garden is becoming more bountiful each week. A beautiful sight to see AND LEARN. Stop by & check it out! Ongoing demonstrations each week.
TOMORROW!!! Don’t miss Jennifer Tucker at 11 am, Saturday, July 6, in the Penns Valley Community Learning Garden at the Millheim Farmers’ Market! (Next to the American Legion).
Also, check out the Learning Garden Market Table for fresh vegetables and herbs to take home, or ask Learning Garden volunteers to help you pick your own. And beautiful cotton T-Shirts are still available with our super PV Learning Garden logo–treat yourself to one! Your donations for these and more at our market table are used for tools and supplies to keep the PV Learning Garden growing.
Don’t forget, if you would like to VOLUNTEER with the Learning Garden, talk to Warren Leitzel, Jim or Cathy Pierce, Jennifer Tucker or other current volunteers. Don’t give up! Keep at us until you find your niche–be it learning gardening work or helping with publicity, special events, children’s activities, working at the Market Table, taking learning garden bounty to the Penns Valley Food Bank, or . . . ?
Our Internet Website is PVLG.org.