(From Betsy Green)
This Saturday at the Millheim Farmers’ Market 5/25/2013 the following vendors will be selling their goods:
- Tamarack Farm with lamb sausage, lettuce mixes and greens, yarn & wool items
- Ben MacNeal will be selling his famous maple syrup!
- Betsy from Egg Hill Gardens will be bringing: Heirloom Tomato plants (many varieties), potted herbs, cut flower bouquets, Arugula, all kinds of lettuce, Asian Stir-Fry Mix, Baby Mustard Greens and many other items not mentioned.
- Salt & Honey…come check out Megan’s awesome seasonal goodies; pastries and gourmet foods.
- Cow – A – Hen: Bill will have his pork, beef, chicken, turkey and duck for your Memorial Day feast!
- Leslie from Common Ground Organic Farm will have heirloom and rare garden plants.
- Gemelli Bakers….look for PIZZA,…AND….STICKY LOAFS….WOW. Also, his Italy inspired breads.
- Menno Stoltfus from Crystal Hollow Farm will have veal, grass-fed beef, pastured raised lamb, rabbit, eggs, (also pickled red beet eggs), rhubarb, radishes, tomato plants.
- Brian Burger of New Harmony Farmstead is bringing FRESH pork, ham, bacon and eggs….sounds like breakfast!
- Kat’s Raw Foods: come out and taste her kale chips, raw fudge, cookies and granola.
- Stone Meadow Farms: Brian will have his awesome cheese and beef.
- Our Amish friend, Jeff Hostetler will be bringing baked goods and assorted vegetables.
The Market is Located on Rt.45 at the American Legion Pavilion. Stop by, support local growers, and check out the Penns Valley Learning Garden situated right next to the market area. The Penns Valley Learning Garden will have tee shirts for sale….they’re very cool!