(From Betsy Green)
Save the Date! May 4 will be our last INDOOR spring market and we’ll be going out in style with a handmade craft fair along with our regular farmers market vendors. The market is open Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Old Gregg School in Spring Mills.
Features this week are lots of fresh spring greens, radishes, and maple syrup.
- Clem’s Catering with local pulled pork and pulled chicken sandwiches with cole slaw for just $5.50!
- Millheim Bread Company with sourdough spelt bread, made with organic flour.
- McNeal Orchards & Sugarbush with maple syrup – as fresh as it gets!
- Over the Moon Farm with a large variety of sausage, pork, beef, chicken, turkey, and bacon.
- Woodside Acres with handmade potato chips, baked goods, and canned items.
- Common Ground Organic Farm with spring produce, lamb, pesto and native landscaping plants
- Spring Bank Acres with raw milk, yogurt, aged raw milk cheeses, kombucha, herbs, eggs, black walnuts, spinach and lettuce.
- Crossroads Farm with chicken, eggs, jam, and baked goods.
- Thankful Sage Farm School with handmade soaps and herbal salves made with organic ingredients.
- Sharon’s Soaps n Stuff with homemade soaps.
- Turtle Moon Garden NEW with handmade natural lotions, lip balms and therapeutic bath salts
- Enjoy Fresh Organic Fair Trade coffee, sponsored by Pennsylvania Certified Organic.
- You can also get information about PCO’s Organic Farm Fest and PASA’s Bike Fresh Centre County this summer