(From Betsy Green)
The Millheim Indoor Market will be open tomorrow, Saturday March 23, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. in the Bremen Town Ballroom, on Main Street in Millheim, a few doors down from The Green Drake Gallery & Elk Creek Café and across the street from Inglebean Café.
Vendors will be:
- Bill Callahan of COW-A-HEN with local meats
- Brian Futhey from STONE MEADOW FARM selling his artisan chesse
- Tony Sapia of GEMELLI BAKERS bringing his delicious breads and goodies
- Betsy Green from EGG HILL GARDENS will be bringing the first of the season Spring Salad Mix, green garlic, leeks and unusual houseplants
- Mike Arthur of TAMARACK FARM will have wool products, meats, and usually a surprise treat or two
- Brian Burger of NEW HARMONY FARM has pork products
- Sarah Ann, our sweet Amish vendor, will be there with all her wonderful baked goods, homemade potato chips, canned goods and more.
And as always, there will be a surprise vendor or two….
So since you can’t work in the garden just yet, come join us for an hour this Saturday morning at the Market, then stop over at Inglebean Café for a latte, check out what’s happening at the Green Drake Gallery, have lunch at the Elk Creek Café, then walk off lunch by shopping around in several of the other stores in Millheim before heading home. Penns Valley is a neat way to spend the day and it’s such a pretty drive to Millheim!