(From Jim Eisenstein)
Here are some of the things you will find at the indoor Boalsburg Farmers Market on Tuesday, Feb. 12 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. the Boalsburg Fire Hall, 133 E. Pine St:
- free range eggs from Ardry farms;
- red beets and onions from Beiler Family Farm;
- a free wedge of Byler Goat Diary Blue Cheese with every purchase;
- freshly dyed yarn from Tamarack Farms;
- 12 (or more) wines from Bee Kind Winery;
- homemade “heat and eat” foods to take home;
- the usual selection of raw milk cheeses from Stone Meadow (plus pastured raised beef);
- apples, cider, and other apple products from Way Fruit Farm;
- wild salmon products from Wild for Salmon;
- fresh made pasta from Pasta Fasta;
- and a variety of breads and desserts from Gemelli Bakers.
- If you like pastured raised turkeys, Bill Callahan says this is the “last call” because he only has a few left.
The well known (and excellent) Biscuit Jam musical group will provide live music from 4:00 to 5:30.