Just saw these in the CDT this morning:
- January 19 – Composting, making a terrerium and natural plant arrangements gardening workshop, 9 a.m.-noon Jan. 19, Penn State Extension, 47 Cooperation Lane, Mill Hall. 570-726-0022, ext. 3828. Registration required.
- January 26 – Square-foot gardening, urban gardening and seed starting workshop, 9 a.m.-noon Jan. 26, Penn State Extension, 47 Cooperation Lane, Mill Hall. 570-726-0022, ext. 3828. Registration required.
More PSU Master Gardener Events (online calendar).
- Two Spring Creek Homesteading workshops – Beginner Beer Brewing and Herbal Concoctions: Honeys, Elixirs & Syrups – both meet tomorrow (Jan. 19) and there’s still room in both. Sign up by email or phone (237-0996).
- The January Homesteaders Hangout at Webster’s Bookstore Cafe is also tomorrow morning, starting around 9:30 a.m.
- The January 26 Building a Top Bar Bee Hive workshop is now full, sign-up for waiting list only.
THIS JUST IN!
(From Kat Alden)
What is Meditation? – Free talk tomorrow, January 19, 2 p.m. at Schlow Library Community Room. Instructor will speak about Sahaj Samahdi Meditation, which will be offered for the first time in State College February 15-17. The time commitment is small each day, but the benefits are timeless.