State College Friday Farmers Market Friday March 16
The Winter State College Farmers Market is open Fridays from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the State College Borough Building, 243 S. Allen St. (Every Friday, now through April 27.)
- Spring Bank Acres with dairy products.
- ABB Bison with bison meat.
- Little Ridge Bakery with Amish baked goods.
- Centre County Canning with potato chips and canned foods.
- Hidden Hollow Farms with a variety of frozen meats and fresh baked goods.
- Elk Creek Fishery with line-caught Alaskan salmon and locally-raised trout.