The Winter State College Farmers Market is open today from 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the State College Borough Building, 243 S. Allen St. (Every Friday, now through April 27.)
More details from Centre County Buy Fresh Buy Local:
Plan your menus to feature what’s in season. Here’s a list of what you’ll find at markets for inspiration!
- Broccoli, Cabbage & Brussel Sprouts
- Greens & Swiss Chard
- Radishes, Turnips, Beets, Carrots & Potatoes
- Onions & Garlic
- Winter Squash
- Apples & Fresh Apple Cider
- Year-round products like milk & dairy, honey, meats, cheeses, eggs and baked & canned goods.
State College Downtown Farmers Market – Fridays 11:30am to 5pm; State College Borough Building
- Spring Bank Acres with dairy products.
- ABB Bison with bison meat.
- Little Ridge Bakery with Amish baked goods.
- Centre County Canning with potato chips and canned foods.
- Hidden Hollow Farms with a variety of frozen meats and fresh baked goods.
- Elk Creek Fishery with line-caught Alaskan salmon and locally-raised trout.