Instructor Josh Lambert talks with Jennie Daley about canning applesauce – Saturday morning at the Friends Meetinghouse in State College – with diligent helper testing a magnetic lid-lifter nearby.
Apples purchased from McNitt’s Fruit Farm stand at the Downtown State College Friday Farmers’ Market on Locust Lane. Canning supplies available at Ace Hardware and many area grocery stores.
- Baking Bread – Sunday, Nov. 6 at 2 p.m. at Friends Meetinghouse
- Beginner Knitting – Wednesday, Nov. 9 at Anne’s house; Wed. Nov. 16 at Friends Meetinghouse
- Organic Beekeeping – Thursday, Nov. 10 & 17 at 7 p.m. at Friends Meetinghouse
- Cooking with Seasonal Local Produce – Saturday Nov. 12 at 10 a.m. at Friends Meetinghouse
- Household Composting – Sunday Nov. 13 at 10 a.m. at 156 W. Hamilton Ave.
- Sewing a Pillowcase – Monday, Nov. 14 & 21 at 7 p.m. at 156 W. Hamilton Ave.
Sign up by calling 237-0996 or emailing email@example.com.