- Partner Macneal Orchards & Sugarbush are open at their shop on 192 with lots of apples, freshly pressed cider and their own maple syrup. Stop by the shop Fridays 12-6pm and Saturdays & Sundays 9am-6pm.
- Partner The Garden has new fall hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri 10am to 6pm and Sat & Sun 10am to 5pm. Mums and pumpkins are in, and you can still get canning tomatoes and basil for that sauce you meant to make! There’s lots more fruit, veggies, herbs and local value-added products to grab while you’re there.
- Learn about Seeds for Oil from Partner Penns Valley Learning Garden this Saturday during Partner Millheim Farmers Market.
- Partner Over the Moon Farm will be at Partner Tait Farm on Friday September 23rd and Tuesday September 27th for Meat Day from 2 to 6pm. Check out Tait’s locally grown asters and mums while you’re there!
- Come out and support BFBL and the farmers who supply Partner Elk Creek Cafe + Aleworks with the amazing ingredients – and to taste the magic of what Chef Mark does with them from appetizers to dessert! It’s the third year for this fantastic event that features good food, good people and good beer. You don’t want to miss it! The event is being held Sunday October 9th beginning at 5:00pm. Tickets are available online at elkcreekcafe.net.
- There’s a lot going on at Partner Mt. Nittany Vineyard & Winery over the next several weeks – picking, crushing, stomping… In honor of this festive time, the winery is having a Harvest Photo Contest. Email Linda your photos of the vineyard, winery, harvest operation, wine tasting, etc. to be considered for inclusion in promotional materials. The favorite photos will be displayed at the Harvest Fest on Saturday, October 23. Selected photographers will receive a $25 gift certificate and a tour and tasting for four. Please plan your photo shoot during normal hours of operation: Tues-Fri. 12:30-5:00pm, Sat. 10:00-5:00pm, Sun. 12:30-4:00pm. Photos must be sent by October 19th.