From Charlie White at PS-SAWG:
Spring 2011 Newsletter – Volume 8, Issue 2
- Sustainable Ag Working Group Hosts Tom Beddard
- Penn State’s 1st Annual Sustainable Cropping Systems Triad Symposium
- Produce Safety in Pennsylvania: Assessing stakeholder group perceptions and educating growers
- Organic Grower Network Focuses on Organic Grain Marketing
- For the Bay: Chesapeake Nutrient Imbalance Must be Addressed
- Leasing – A viable option for new farmers
- June 22 – Sustainable Cropping Systems Research Tour; 9am – 3pm, Pennsylvania Furnace, PA. More details.
- June 30 – Today’s Decisions, Tomorrow’s Successes: Managing Soils, Weeds, and Pests in Organic Cropping Systems; 10am – 3pm; Pennsylvania Furnace, PA. More details.