Do you Like to Learn and Have Fun? JOIN 4-H! 4-H Flier
- Who: Interested Youth and Adults
- What: Happy Valley 4-H Club Open House Meeting – Find out about projects offered in 2011 and try some fun activities! Talk to current members and see some example projects
- When: Saturday, April 9th, 2011; 9:00 – 10:00AM
- Where: Schlow Library Community Room
You don’t have to live on a farm or have an animal to join 4-H! 4-H is an exciting “LEARN BY DOING” experience. 4-H members select projects and set their own goals. 4-H members enjoy making friends and developing new skills. 4-H’ers HAVE FUN!
A 4-H Club is a group of boys and girls, ages 8 to 19, which meets regularly with club leaders to plan activities, work on projects, participate in community service, and enjoy recreation and other special events. Other activities might include 4-H camp, Grange Fair, community service, sporting events, picnics, and tours. Project books are provided by Centre County Cooperative Extension, which supervises the local program. Annual registration fee is: $10
4-H Projects may include photography, cooking, gardening, hiking, sewing, pet care, veterinary science – just to name a few! The variety of projects that will be offered depends on the availability of volunteers.
For More Information, contact:
- Cathy Jantzer, Volunteer 4-H Leader at email@example.com or 571-2834
- Beth Egan, Volunteer 4-H Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org or 466-3398
- Centre County Cooperative Extension at 355-4897
4-H is open to all youth, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or disability or handicap. Penn State is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity, and the diversity of its workforce.